Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 18: Yoga X

So today is Yoga X day but as I woke up, I wanted to do more abs so I popped in the abs/core DVD which is just a 25-30 minute workout.  Felt pretty good and gave me some energy for the day.  I didn't do much of the Yoga X DVD (oops) only because I do have my Yoga class tonight and I don't want to over workout (though sometimes it doesn't hurt) and P90X Yoga X is no walk through the ballpark but it does get easier through time but I don't need to do 3 1/2 hours of Yoga in one day.  Plus, I'm running on a time frame today because we got about 6 inches of snow last night (schools were even canceled) and I have to head to the school even earlier than planned for my exam because you just never know about these drivers down here, haha.  Well I'm going to go get ready and make a quick salad and get going. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment