Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 13: Kenpo X

Yeah yeah yeah, I know.  I'm out of order with my workouts but I don't care haha.  Well last night we did a little Black Friday shopping, wasn't too bad.  And afterwards, I actually got a good nights sleep! First in a while, felt good to be sleeping without waking up coughing every two minutes especially from my day yesterday.  Constant coughing whatnot.  Well since I got PLENTY of sleep, I felt pretty good and decided I best get up and PUSH PLAY before it's too late and I'll find some excuse not to do it.  And of course, today I did my most favorite workout!  KENPO X!  I just love all the punching and kicking we do.  It just makes it soo much fun and I definitely get a good workout from it.  I could honestly probably get up and do it again right now lol.  Anyways, since of course, I've changed my schedule a little bit (oops!) I'm not sure exactly which one I'll do tomorrow.  You'll know when I post it :P Well time to go get some orange juice and try to stay on the road to recovery! Going to the doctors tomorrow, let's hope I can get something and get rid of this crud! Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment