Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 14: ...rest....

Ok, so yes this was supposed to be a workout day and not a rest day since I changed Thursday.  But I went to the doctors (FINALLY!) and come to find, I have asthma.  Awesome, right?  Running in the genes and getting it from my mom (thank you mom! smh lol:P) and good thing I went because from all my coughing, I was well on my way to getting pneumonia so now I'm on a steroid, an antibiotic, and a higher dose of my inhaler for this week so hopefully I'll be getting rid of this cough and as for my goal to want to run a 5K next spring, I'm going to have to train my asthma do be able to achieve that now.  But no, I did not workout because, again, the night before was a little rough with the coughing, got plenty sleep but there were still some episodes.  The meds are kicking in a little bit and I'm hoping they start really kicking in some more, I finally have a humidifier so that also should help me out.  Well that is all for this day :) (I didn't get a chance to write it yesterday so I'm acting as if it was from then) bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment