Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 2! Day 8: Core Synergistics X

Just got back from Grand Rapids and I have a busy day today meaning homework to catch up on and a two test to study for so immediately the first thing I do when I got home was popped in the DVD and PUSHED PLAY! I knew if I didn't do it now, I probably wouldn't get it in later meaning I would get behind and start going downhill already and that's the last thing I want to do.  Well Core Synergistics went well, got my blood pumping and sweat going so I know I got a good workout, probably will be a little sore again tomorrow but that's okay, it lets me know that I'm actually working.  Plus I give myself props to actually working out everyday, even if it's not the exact schedule, I'm at least getting a workout in each day except for the rest days, obviously.  Well time to go crack on some homework! :( haha go procrastination! ;) bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment