Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 6: Plyometrics/ Abs

Probably wondering why that doesn't say Legs/Back.  Well I realized I do not have that DVD within my set :( so I just substituted it for Plyo for today, was going to to the Chest/Back workout which is probably what I will do from now on especially because Plyo actually isn't even in the Lean schedule at all.  But it gave some good leg workouts so I don't see a problem using it.  At least I'm not skipping out on workout just because I don't have a DVD and I'm not doing the same DVD two days in a row so I'm alternating everyday.  I got a pretty good sweat today and when I do, that shows me I am working hard.  I was contemplating working out today because I'm pretty sore from Kenpo X yesterday and I am only on 4 hours of sleep :/ not good! (had a portfolio to complete for school) but once again, I forced myself to get up and PUSH PLAY because tomorrow is my Stretch X/Rest day and I don't need two of those in a row to mess me up.  This morning I had a bowl of Special K (regular) with 1/2 % milk and mid morning had a 90 calorie bar.  It is lunch time right now and I'm going to put together a salad and have an orange as well.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment