Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 5: Kenpo X

LOVE! Today's workout was actually supposed to be Legs/Back plus Abs but I accidently grabbed the wrong DVD being Kenpo X and realized halfway through but still followed through the whole thing.  Came to find out it is definitely my favorite workout.  I could do this one every day and not get sick of it!  I just love the martial arts of it.  Doing all the punches and kicking makes it fun to me.  Even helps gain some defense strength ;) Since I grabbed the wrong DVD, tomorrow I will follow through with Legs/Back plus Abs but then next week I'll make sure I have the right order, either way, I'll be getting all the workouts in that I need to for this week.  After my workout, again I had another shake, this time using Yoplait Strawberry Banana yogurt.  I'll have to go to the store and pick up some more yogurts seeing as that was the last one :( haha we got 3 people in the household that eat them so they go by quicker.  Well just 85 more days to go! Let's hope I can still keep this up, they say "It takes 90 days to make or break a habit" and if I can keep this up, I'm hoping I keep a good habit of always putting in a workout whether short or long and keep going on a healthy path.  Well that's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment