Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fit Test Results

Well today I did the fit test and here are my results! If anyone would like to take the fit test, go to P90X Fit Test.pdf and it will give you all the information on what to do :) (I probably shouldn't even be starting yet because I am still a little bit sick and stuffed up but I'm a person of no patience lol)

Resting Heart Rate: 70 beats/minute


Skipped the Pull-ups


Vertical Leap: 14.5 in
   -Standing: 79 in
   -Jump: 93.5 in


Push-ups: 31 reps


Toe Touch: + 4.5 in


Wall Squat: 1:45 min.


Bicep Curls: 45 (using 5 lb weights, could have done more)


In & Outs: 23 reps


Heart Rate Maximizer: 
   -immediately after 2 mins of jumping jacks: 156
   -1 min after: 140
   -2 min after: 126
   -3 min after: 122
   -4 min after: 112

And I decided to give in and just put my before pictures!  It's only going to help me in the long run because I will always be looking back at it and others can see it and see where I really began and if I'm making head ways or not.  Have to face the truth sometime, might as well make it now!

Weight: 125 lbs
Chest: 36 in.
Waist: 27.5 in.
Lower Abs (or the gut I call it): 31.5 in.
Right Thigh: 21.5 in.
Left Thigh: 21.5 in.
Right Arm: 12 in.
Left Arm: 11.5 in.
Hips: 36 in.
Body Fat %: 23.4% 
(this was from using that site Body Fat calculator, don't know how precised it is but that's what I'll go with for now)

Well starting tomorrow, the journey will be beginning! Today I am going to start looking at my food choices and go grocery shopping so I can start preparing ahead.  I will try to log in my foods on here along with my workouts but I most likely will not always be putting the nutritional value, calorie count, whatnot on the foods I eat, though some I will.  Let's hope tomorrow I'm ready to BRING IT!  I have no excuses about not having time to not work out, every night I have downtime where I do nothing, perfect time to put in an hour to an hour and a half workout.  Though this will be hard not having a buddy by my side to do it with me for extra motivation, having this blog will be my buddy because I will feel I need to resort it everyday to log in my workouts.  Well, time to go and enjoy my last day before hell rises ;) haha. BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment