Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 19: Plyometrics - The Mother of P90X

Once again, I changed a workout.  I can't help it, but I've been wanting to try the plyo and didn't see it anywhere in my schedule and I felt like putting it in today.  I should just make my own P90X schedule (basically am) and just call it The Brogan haha.  Anyways, WOW!  Plyo is considered the "Mother of P90X" and I believe it!  Talk about a good sweat!  And boy oh boy, my legs are going to hate me tomorrow!  There is a lot of squat moves and you sure do feel the burn in those legs.  But that's what I love about it, I really feel like my legs will get results from this workout.  Actually, my whole body because of all the movement you're doing.  Kenpo X is my top favorite then plyo is definitely my second.  Since I'm not really listening to my actual schedule, I think I'm going to be throwing plyo in there because I feel I can really benefit from this workout.  Now I am having my version of my recovery drink which today's yogurt that is in my shake is Strawberry Shortcake because that was the last one we had.  But it's still really good!  Well time to go play with my nephew and celebrate his 2nd birthday today :D bye!
  P.S. DON'T FORGET TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment