Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 16: Cardio X

Well today has been somewhat a good day, got one final out of the way, another exam and a final skit for my spanish class, definitely shows that the semester is nearing to an end!  YAY!  I got a later workout in but as soon as I started it, I told myself I would give it my all and work as hard as I can today and I did!  My cough is still here but it's slowly loosening up meaning I will start getting some more out of my workouts!  Yay to *knock on wood* getting better! And again, this is probably my second favorite workout after Kenpo X beause of the variety in it.  The kenpo, plyo, yoga, and cardio keeps you moving at all times.  But I'm making this short and sweet because I got ANOTHER test to get out of the way online, better to get it done then worry about it last minute.  Bye bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment