Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 11: Yoga X / Day 12: Rest

So this post has two days because I didn't have a chance to get on yesterday but now that I have downloaded the app for my phone, it'll help me still log in when I can't get to ar computer.  Anyways, yesterday I got my Yoga workout in before I had school but again, it didn't go as well.  Still very sick, coughing has been increasing tremendously.  I still got a good workout but not as good as I hoped.  I barely ate anything yesterday which wasn't good but being sick, I've been losing an appetite but trying to get better! As for today, its supposed to be an back/legs workout I believe but I am changing my schedule a little bit due to being sick.  Not the best idea but I'd rather get a harder workout when I'm somewhat better than barely get anything out of my workout because I'm constantly coughing.  Not to mention I'm getting quite the ab workout with all this coughing haha they are literally sore.  But as for today, I'm having my rest day today and todays workout tomorrow and tomorrows Saturday.  I know this whole P90X may not be going as it should but even if it takes me longer to get the perfect results, I don't care, I'm more to get myself into a routine of at least working out more.  Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hopefully by next week I'll be healthy again!  This sick week is messing up my P90X! haha bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment