Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 3! Day 15: Core Synergistics

Well today has been a long day!  Woke up and went to Church then got everything all packed up and into my car.  Went to lunch with my parents in which I ordered a grilled chicken salad (yummm!) then headed on the road.  Didn't get time to get my workout in before lunch but I got home around 5ish then we had dinner then I kind of took a little nap due to not a good nights sleep (of course) but woke up and PUSHED PLAY! immediately before my long night ahead of studying begins.  When I say I started this at the wrong time, I'm not kidding, it's nearing the end of the semester meaning more studying and work needs to get done and I'm trying to make sure I get my workout in as well within my busy days.  And I get sick but I have faith I may be better by the end of this week!  But I want to mention, since this hasn't been tooo hardcore because of my changes here and there with the plan and all, I'm still feeling like I'm getting somewhere.  Even today when I was at lunch with my parents and their friends, one of them, Dave, commented on how my face is looking more lean already!  Most people wouldn't really think that's much but to me it is.  Shows that I'm getting somewhere and that's all that matters to me :)  But I'm hoping this week and going into next week, I start getting a little more serious and that my health gets better so I can push harder again.  Well time to get to studying, got 2 exams tomorrow, one being a final! :/ ahh wish me luck!  BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment