Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 20: Kenpo X

Oh. My. Gosh.  Wow, am I ever sore on my bottom half.   My thighs and my calves especially.  Literally last night, they were even feeling like jello.  But I wasn't letting that get in the way of me not PUSHING PLAY today.  A lot of the moves were alright for me to do because it's a lot of arm movement but when the kicks started, my legs were feeling it haha.  But I pushed myself as hard as I could and made it through the whole thing.  Plus it's my favorite workout, I didn't want to not do it.  So I feel really good I got that in.  Also my workouts are actually getting better because I'm getting better!  Done with my meds as of yesterday but still have to take my inhaler everyday which is fine with me.  But my coughing has decrease A LOT!  Everything in my system has finally loosened up so I'm in my last few days of this which is awesome :) anyways, after my workout, since I don't have any yogurts, I didn't make a drink with the stuff because I don't like it without it so I made some scrambled egg whites with a few pieces of honey ham.  Filled me up, re-energized.  That's all for today. Buh-byeee. PS Keep remembering to drink plenty of water!  Also when you feel like your hungry, drink water, it could be your thirst getting confused with hunger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment