Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 27: Yoga X

Almost forgot to log in!  It's late and I gotta get to studying so this will be super short.  Today was Yoga X, longggg but good.  Getting better at the crane!  Last night I held it for 10 seconds!  But today, it was hard for 5 haha.  But I'm mastering it, slowly but surely.  I literally do it everyday just to see how long I can hold it.  Need a good arm workout, there you go!  Basically holding all your body weight.  Anyways, all in all a good workout.  Tomorrow (well since its after midnight, so today) is rest day/stretch X day and I'll be spending my day at the school taking a final or two.  Don't know which one I'll take or if both yet.  Then hopefully on to go get some Christmas shopping done and go donate some of my clothes to the second hand store.  Do a little good deed before the holidays :) if I knew of any home shelters, I would just take them there instead but I'm not that familiar with the area.  Anyways, I'm off to study then bed! Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment