Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 23: Cardio X

WHOOPS!  I accidently did Cardio X when it was supposed to be Core Synergistics!  Wow, I'm horrible at this haha.  Oh well, I'll do core on my cardio day now.  Anyways, I woke up this morning not wanting to get out of bed whatsoever!  So as I was laying there, I was trying to decide when I should do my workout and kept telling myself I'll do it tonight when I get back from class but kept reminding myself of my huge study guide that I have to start on tonight so I won't have the time.  Then of course, I was on my phone checking facebook or twitter and as I was scrolling through the feed, I told myself, "If I can be laying here wasting time on the web, I could be up burning my time getting a workout instead.  Which will I regret more?"  That was enough to get me up.  I closed my phone and immediately got dressed and PUSHED PLAY!  And I definitely don't regret it!  One of my best workouts today.  Worked really hard, kept thinking about my goal to get fit and the harder I work, the closer I'll be to it.  Today was a major sweat pool which I find great because it shows how hard I'm pushing myself.  Random fitness fact:  When your stomach is cold after doing cardio, that means your body is burning fat.  And right after I was done, I felt my stomach and sure enough, it was cold!  That makes me feel good and only makes me want to keep pushing myself to keep going.  I know I'm close to my first 30 days but I think at 40 days I will be doing my result picture of the first set or maybe even 35 because due to me being sick, that kind of put a damper on my workouts so I'm trying to play catch up with working harder.  Anyways, I have to go shower and go own an exam! (I hope!) Bye!
KEEP DRINKING ICE WATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment