Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 28: Rest/Stretch X and Week 5: Day 29: Core Synergistics (new schedule)

Didn't log in yesterday for the fact it was just rest day, pretty much explains for itself.  Though I did do kenpo/cardio yesterday morning because I was feeling frustrated and that's always a good way to work out my frustration.  Then I had a pretty filled day, went to dinner with my brother, Cass, and her parents in which I got like the biggest ceasar salad of my life!  Soo good though and I just about finish it, first time ever.  Then Cass, her parents, Aubrey and I went to the Descendant's movie with George Clooney.  Soooo good!  So many different parts I probably would have bawled if I was by myself but I held it in haha but there were funny parts as well (dramady).  I also saw a preview for the movie "Extremely Loud&Incredibly Close" with Tom Hanks.  The preview ALONE made us tear up!  Definitely seeing that as soon as it comes out (January 20, 2012). 
Anyways, today has been a pretty busy day.  Got bad news, haven't even got my workout in.  (PS It's a new workout set, week 5 but only one day of the week is different which is instead of arms and shoulders, it's now chest, shoulders, and triceps.)  Got up really early for my shower than had to go to church then shortly after church we left for Clarkston for the day for a birthday party.  Got home about 7.  I probably could get my workout in but I have finals tomorrow and for this moment, it's much more important for me to study.  Though since I couldn't get my workout in, there's this 12 days of Christmas workout and I did most of them just to get a little something in but tomorrow I plan to wake up early do core synergistics then tomorrow night do cardio x.  I know that's a lot for one day but I'm very close to my first 30 days and though it hasn't been the best, I want to push myself these last 2 days then the next 30, I have to push myself as hard as I can possibly push.  I want to make this the best 30 days ever.  There will be NO excuses!  PUSHING PLAY everyday will be my priority.  Especially with the new year coming up, already having another head start, I'll be able to keep going with it.  Well I need to get my butt back to studying, time for some psyc fun! ;) Bye!


Weeks 5-7
Day 1 – Core Synergistics
Day 2 – Cardio X
Day 3 – Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, Ab Ripper X
Day 4 – Yoga X
Day 5 – Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6 – Kenpo X
Day 7 – Rest or X Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment