Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 26: Core Synergistics

So today on the schedule says Cardio X but as we all know, I did that the other day due to not paying attention to my schedule (oops!) so I switched it to today.  I really could careless for this workout, I mean it is a great workout, I get a good workout out of it, it's just not my favorite one haha.  But I can't express how good I feel getting up and PUSHING PLAY everyday.  I'm very proud of myself for getting this far and sticking as much as I could.  And I'm only going to keep sticking with it!  I do feel a difference in my body strength which makes me feel really good :) Tomorrow is my longer dreaded workout, Yoga X, but it is getting better.  Anyways, I don't have much to say for today, got to go finish up some cleaning and get ready for Church tonight.  Bye :)
DON'T FORGET TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment