Sunday, December 4, 2011

WEEK 4! Day 22: Yoga X - New schedule

Whoo hoo! We are on week 4 already!  And a new schedule!  Only for this week though then I'm back to the original schedule except this time my arms and shoulder day gets changed to chest, shoulders, and triceps. Here is my schedule for this week:

 
Week 4:
Day 1 – Yoga X
Day 2 – Core Synergistics
Day 3 – Kenpo X
Day 4 – X Stretch
Day 5 – Cardio X
Day 6 – Yoga X
Day 7 – Rest or X Stretch
 
 I get Kenop X earlier this time!  Yay!  But I still really like plyo so who knows, I might change my second yoga day or go hard and do it on my stretch day :P oops sorry but I can't help that I actually want to do more workouts!  Anyways, when I saw that today was yoga day, I was kind of dreading it, mainly because it's an hour and a half.  But I found a bunch of pictures the other day that are good motivators and one I found a good one was, "If you have time for FACEBOOK, you have time to WORKOUT!"  So true!  You can burn a few hours easily just from sitting on facebook when in the same time you could get a complete workout in.  It may not go as fast as you think but when you get your mindset to the workout, it's over before you know it and then you feel good about yourself because you got it done.  So I told myself, if I think about going on facebook or twitter or anything else, there is no reason I can't get up and do my yoga.  Also I told myself yoga is a good way to relax the mind and I have plenty of studying to do so it's best that I workout to get my mind at ease so I'm not stressing so much when I study.  So I got up and PUSHED PLAY!  And they always say, "You will never regret a workout."  And that's the truth!  I'm glad I got up and did my yoga for today.  Definitely a relaxing workout yet tough.  There are some moves I'm still working on but definitely improving on.  I would say I can do about 80% of the video perfect enough, just still not as flexible as the those on the video but I do the moves and hold them out like I'm supposed to but over time, I'll have the completely down with the flexibility as well.  Anyways I'm going to post a few motivators below, run to the store and pick up some fruit and then get to studying! Bye :)
 
 
 
Here are a few motivators: Enjoy! :D
 So true! A year from now, I want to look at my body and be proud that I worked for it.

Exactly.  We can't just hope our body will soon be how we want it, we have to WORK for it to be how we want it.  Just like eating, you can't exercise out your bad eating habits, you have to eat healthy too.

"Can't" is not, nor will it ever be in my dictionary!

An opportunity to GET FIT!

My goal for my grocery shopping this week, buy fruits in all of the rainbow colors!

ALWAYS DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment