Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 31: Chest, Shoulder, Triceps, Ab Ripper X; Day 32: Yoga

So I didn't log in yesterday and I'm going to be honest, I didn't do the first part of the workout because I got so caught up with things yesterday and getting my presentation ready for my last class today.   But I did do an ab workout.  Anyways, today is Yoga day which also was my last yoga class for the semester!  Which I was happy because that means my semester is over!!  Happy happy girl here!  But what I want to talk about today is yesterday I did some measuring and I have lost about an 1.5 around my gut and and almost an inch around my waist!  Pretty much the only places but I was happy :) because comparing it to a year ago, that is 7 inches total gone off my gut and 7.25 inches off my waist!  And I lost 2 inches off my thighs, and two inches off my arms over the last year as well.  So that really made my day yesterday seeing how far I've really come.  I also have a picture of my body from last October when I had already lost about 3ish inches around my stomach but none from my real starting point which in all honestly, I don't even want to imagine where I was at but just that picture from Oct was enough.  I might post it sometime with an updated one for comparison.  Well on my way to school, I stopped by the mall and even treated myself to a new pair of skinny jeans!  Note that I used to wear an 8 in American Eagle pants and last year one day I went shopping with my mom and come to find I wear 4's now!  I was so happy, cause I haven't worn a four since about the end of my sophomore/beginning junior year in high school.  And the reason being I got skinny jeans is because one, they are perfect to wear with boots and two, the two pairs I have are WAYYYY to big around the waist and it gets really annoying constantly pulling them up and I even wear a belt!   Anyways, now I'm on break for 3 1/2 weeks and I'll be going up north this Friday for break so it will be my responsibility to be making sure I'm getting my workouts in.  Then once breaks over, I am going to be signing up for my gym membership with the school right away so I will be doing P90X and the gym to quicken my results.  And I might borrow Insanity from my aunt Nancy in which I heard is literally what the same is INSANE!  But I'm willing to try it.  I might figure out the DVDs and do a certain one on certain days for example, maybe their ab workout inturn of my P90X abs.  Add a little more variety to it.  Well I'm going to go watch the new I Used To Be Fat episode :)  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment